Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Childrens Vitamin >
Rugby polyvitamin supplement drops for infants and toddlers, 50 ml
To help infants and toddlers with the proper nutrition they need.
You Save: $2.67 (37.7%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Rugby polyvitamin drops supplement for infants and toddlers, 50 ml
Rugby's Polyvitamin Drops is a unique complex of nine essential vitamins and minerals to help infants and toddlers with the proper nutrition they need. This liquid formula comes in a delicious fruit-like flavor.
- Alcohol free.
- Contains no sugar.
- For infants and toddlers.
Purified water, glycerin, polysorbate 80, sodium hydroxide, methylparaben, sodium benzoate, ferrous sulfate (as a stabilizer for cyanocobalamin), artificial cherry flavor, and oil of orange. Citric acid may be used to adjust pH.
Administer this supplement using the dropper provided. Shake well and fill dropper to the line (1.0 mL). Dispense with a single squeeze of the dropper bulb. The full prescribed dose will be given. It is normal for a small amount to remain in the tip of the dropper. May be given directly into the mouth or mixed with formula, fruit juice, cereal or other food.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.