Cosamin ASU joint health supplement capsules, advanced formula
From the makers of Cosamin DS, The Orthopedic Surgeon and Rheumatologist. No 1 Recommended Brand. Alternative choice for individuals who have not previously responded to glucosamine plus chondroitin products. Cosamin ASU is the most complete and comprehensive joint support supplement available.
- One of our newest discoveries and our most potent option for Active People with joint discomfort.
- Contains the 'Full Clinical Strength' of active ingredients - compare to other brands.
- ASU (Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables) is derived from avocados and soybeans and has been shown in laboratory research to inhibit components that result in cartilage breakdown.
- Ingredients shown in laboratory cell culture studies to work better than just the combination of glucosamine plus chondroitin sulfate.
- Contains decaffeinated green tea for antioxidant health benefits.
Cosamin ASU is an advanced proprietary formulation that combines NMX1000 avocado/soybean unsaponifiables (ASU) with Cosamin's FCHG49 glucosamine and pharmaceutical-grade TRH122 sodium chondroitin sulfate.
Cosamin ASU is a dual synergistic formula: its specific combination of glucosamine and sodium chondroitin sulfate have demonstrated synergy in stimulating cartilage production,1 while ASU also acts synergistically with glucosamine.Four Capsules Contain:
- Glucosamine HCI - 1500mg,
- Chondroitin Sulfate - 800 mg,
- ASU Blend - 400 mg.
- Duel Synergy Triple Action.
Buy this item and get free Senior Moment brain health supplement. click here for this product information.
Glucosamine Hydrochloride (Derived from Crab & Shrimp), Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Proprietary Blend (Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables, Soy Phosphatidylcholine Complex, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Soy Protein Isolate, Tocopherols (Preservative), Silicon Dioxide), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Saffron and Vegetable Juice Color, Hydroxypropyl MethylcelluloseSupplement Facts
- Serving Size: 3 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 30
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb