Preparation H medicated wipes with aloe
- Helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids.
- Temporary relief of irritation and burning.
- Aids in protecting irritated anorectal areas.Gentle, Everyday Cleansing To Reduce Irritation.
- Cools, Soothes and Comforts.
- Convenient, Easy to Use.
Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) (50%, Astringent)
Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Anhydrous Citric Acid, Capryl/Capramidopropyl Betaine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Water (Purified), Sodium Citrate
- Remove tab on right side of wipes pouch label and peel back to open.
- Grab the top wipe at the edge of the center fold and pull out of pouch.
- Carefully reseal label on pouch after each use to retain moistness.
- Adults: Unfold wipe and cleanse the area by gently wiping, patting or blotting. If necessary, repeat until all matter is removed from the area.
- Use up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement and before applying topical hemorrhoidal treatments.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Store at 20-25�C (68-77�F).
- For best results, flush only one or two wipes at a time.
- For external use only.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Tamper evident: Pouch quality sealed for your protection. Do Not Use if tear strip imprinted "Safety Sealed" is torn or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb