Pepto-Bismol maximum strength liquid, cherry
- 5 Symptom Relief For:
- Upset stomach.
- Bismuth Subsalicylate.
- Upset Stomach Reliever/Antidiarrheal.
- Cherry flavored liquid with maximum strength.
- 2 Tbsp or 30 ml = 1 adult dose.
- Low sodium.
- Sugar free.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
in each tablet: Bismuth Subsalicylate (525mg).
Benzoic Acid, Flavor, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Methylcellulose, Red 22, Red 28 (CI 45410), Saccharin Sodium, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Salicylate, Sorbic Acid, Water
- Shake well before use.
- For accurate dosing, use dose cup.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 dose (2 Tbsp or 30 ml) every hour as needed.
- Do not exceed 4 doses (8 Tbsp or 120 ml) in 24 hours.
- Use until diarrhea stops, but not more than 2 days.
- Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.
- Reyes syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flulike symptoms should not use this product.
- When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea or vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reyes syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
- Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are allergic to salicylates (including aspirin) or taking other salicylate products.
- Do not use if you have: an ulcer, a bleeding problem, bloody or black stool.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: fever, mucus in the stool.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any drug for: anticoagulation (thinning the blood), diabetes, gout, arthritis.
- When using this product a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: symptoms get worse, ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs, diarrhea lasts more than 2 days.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Avoid excessive heat (more than 104� F or 40� C).
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted shrinkband is missing or broken.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb