Home > All OTC Medicines > Antacids and Laxatives > Anti-Diarrheal Preparations >
Pepto bismol max liquid for upset stomach relief, cherry, 4 oz
Relieves: Heartburn, Indigestion, Nausea, Upset stomach and Diarrhea.
You Save: $0.50 (9.5%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Pepto bismol max liquid for upset stomach relief, cherry
Pepto-Bismol Original Liquid Provides soothing relief for: upset stomach, indigestion, diarrhea, heartburn and nausea.
Bismuth Subsalicylate (262 mg), Salicylate (130 mg).
Benzoic Acid, D&C Red 22, D&C Red 28, Flavor, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Methylcellulose, Saccharin Sodium, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Salicylate, Sorbic Acid, Water.
- Shake well before use.
- For accurate dosing, use dose cup.
- Adult and children 12 years and over: 1 dose (2 Tbsp or 30 ml) every hour as needed.
- Do not exceed 4 doses (8 Tbsp or 120 ml) in 24 hours.
- Use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days.
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.
- Other Information: Protect from freezing. Avoid excessive heat (over 104 degrees F or 40 degrees C).
- Reyes syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product.
- When using this product: if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reyes syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
- Allergy alert: Contains Salicylate.
- Do not take if you are: allergic to Salicylates (including aspirin). Taking other Salicylate products.
- Do not use if you have: An ulcer. A bleeding problem. Bloody or black stool.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: Fever. Mucus in the stool.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any drug for: Anticoagulation (thinning the blood). Diabetes. Gout. Arthritis.
- When using this product a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Symptoms get worse. Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs. Diarrhea lasts more than 2 days.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb