Banana boat ultra defense broad spectrum sunblock lotion, spf 50
- Enriched with Aloe Vera.
- Absorbs Quickly.
- Very Water Resistant.
- Against sunburn with high UVB protection.
- Against the effects of aging and long term skin damage with high UVA protection.
- Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesnt breakdown.
- This lightweight, non greasy formula is enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, so skin stays hydrated while protecting it from the sun.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
Avobenzone (1.5%), Oxybenzone 6% (Sunscreen), Homosalate (15%), Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 1.25%.
Water, Hydrogenated Dimer Dilinoley/Dimethylcarbonate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Capryl Glycol, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Sodium Lauryl Sarcosinate, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Disodium Ethylene Dicocamide Peg 15 Disulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Capramide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Lactylate, Lecithin, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum , Methyldibromo Glutaronitrile, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazilinone, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Triethanolamine.
- Apply generously and evenly to all areas 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at frequent intervals and after swimming or towel drying.
- Asks a doctor before use on children under six months of age.
Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing proactive clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun. May stain some fabrics.
- For external use only.
- When using this product:
- Do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120�F.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash develops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb