Ancient Secrets nasal cleansing salt jar, Non iodized
- Clear the nasal passages
- Remove excess mucus
- Reduce dust and pollen by cleansing nasal passages
- Relieve nasal dryness
- Heavy-duty construction dishwasher safe
- Available in our Original Ceramic Model or our Plastic Travel Model
- Original Ceramic Model crafted from sturdy lead-free ceramic and coated with food-grade sealant glaze
- Plastic Travel model crafted from sturdy food-grade HDPE lead-free plastic
- Advanced design with easy-grip handle, better nozzle seal, balanced for ease of use, concave grip for more assured control, better water chamber for less mess and easier cleaning
It is non-iodized pure salt for the practice of nasal cleansing and moisturizing of nasal passages also known as "neti". Ancient Secrets brings together some of the finest traditional personal care products on the planet. From our Native American Shampoo and Conditioner, to our Aromatherapy Dead Sea Salts, and our Nasal Hygiene products for the practice of Neti, we search all over the globe to find products that are beneficial and supportive of a natural lifestyle of wellness and balance.
Sodium Chloride (USP Grade)
Mix 1/4 Teaspoon salt with 8 oz. warm (not hot) water in your nasal cleansing pot. Follow the instructions for use of the nasal cleansing product you own. Be sure to reseal zip-lock bag to prevent moisture affecting the salt.
Nasal cleansing is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease. If you are suffering from any disease, infection or blockage condition consult your health care practitioner and follow his directions as to whether and in what manner to practice nasal washing. Nasal cleansing should not be practiced if your nostrils are obstructed or clogged to prevent flow in one side and out the other, or if you are suffering from any infection of the nasal, sinus or ear passages or have recently undergone ear or sinus surgery of any kind.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb