Ancient Secrets nasal cleansing pot lead free, Ceramic
For the cleansing of nasal passages according to the traditional practice of Neti. Crafted from sturdy, lead-free ceramic and coated with food-grade sealant glaze.
- Clear the nostrils to free breathing
- Remove excess mucous
- Reduce pollen or allergens in nasal passages
- Relieve nasal dryness
- Heavy-duty construction - dishwasher safe
It is the ideal answer for cleansing nasal passages. You need only follow the simple directions inside to prepare the saline solution used to rinse through your nostrils. This gentle and effective technique of nasal irrigation is widely recommended by health practitioners worldwide as a wonderful way to improve your overall feeling of well-being and maintain radiant, vibrant health.
Many people practice Neti on a daily basis to keep their sinuses clean and improve their ability to breathe freely. Most find it a soothing and pleasant practice once they try it.
If you are one of the many people who find that your nasal passages are blocked as a result of the effects of pollution, dust, pollen and other irritants, you may find this simple cleansing technique of invaluable benefit to you.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- Prepare the saline solution and fill pot.
- Tilt your head to the side.
- Insert spout of Nasal Cleansing Pot gently into the raised nostril creating a seal between Pot and nostril.
- Raise the Nasal Cleansing Pot slowly to develop a steady flow of saline solution through the upper nostril and out the lower nostril.
- During the process breathe through your mouth.
- Upon completion, exhale firmly several times to clear the nasal passages.
- Reverse the tilt of your head and repeat the process on the other side.
If you are suffering from any disease or illness, please be sure to consult your health care practitioner.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb