Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Baby Health and FirstAid > First Aid For Kids >
Neosporin plus kids pain relief cream, maximum strength, 0.5 oz
Pain relief soothes kids painful cuts, scrapes and burns while preventing infection.
You Save: $0.77 (11.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Neosporin plus kids pain relief cream, maximum strength
For ages 2 and up. Neomycin sulfate, polymyxin B sulfate, pramoxine HCl. No. 1 doctor recommended brand. Soothes kids painful cuts, scrapes and burns while preventing infection.
First aid to help prevent infection and for temporary relief of pain or discomfort in minor: cuts, scrapes, burns.
Neomycin (3.5 mg), Polymyxin B (10,000 units), Pramoxine HCl (10 mg).
Emulsifying Wax, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, White Petrolatum.
- Adults and Children 2 Years of Age and Older: Clean the affected area.
- Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
- May be covered with a sterile bandage.
- Children Under 2 Years of Age: Ask a doctor.
- Store at 68 to 77 degrees F (20 to 25 degrees C).
- For external use only.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, in the eyes, over large areas of the body.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have serious burns, deep or puncture wounds, animal bites.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you need to use longer than 1 week, condition persists for more than 1 week, or clear up and occur again within a few days, rash or other allergic reaction develops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb