Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Itch, Rash and Bite Treatments > Anti-Itch Sprays, Relief Lotions >
Benadryl readymist itch stopping spray, on the go, 0.2 oz
For insect bites, sunburns and rashes.
You Save: $0.90 (15.8%)
Earn Points on this item:4
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Benadryl readymist itch stopping spray, on the go
Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with: insect bites, sunburn, minor cuts, rashes to poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac, minor burns, minor skin irritations, scrapes.
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride (2%, Topical Analgesic), Zinc Acetate (0.1%) (Skin Protectant).
Alcohol, Glycerin, Povidone, Purified Water, Tromethamine.
Do not use more than directed. Adults and children 2 years of age and older: spray on affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor. Other Information: Store at 20 to 25 C (68 to 77 F.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from fire or flame.
- Do not use on large areas of the body, with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth.
- Ask a doctor before use on chicken pox, on measles.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop use and ask doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days/ Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb