Sundown naturals organic flaxseed oil 1200mg softgels for heart health
- With natural omega-3.
- Promotes healthy cardiovascular function.
- Flaxseed Oil is an edible oil derived from the seeds of the Flax plant (Linum Usitatissimum) and is one of the best sources of the Omega-3 fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid available.
- Provides the most concentrated vegetarian source of Omega-3 fatty acids found in nature.
- Dispensed and processed under a nitrogen blanket to safeguard it from oxygen exposure.
Calories 10 (Calories From Fat 10); Total Fat 1 g (Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5 g); Organic Flaxseed Oil 1000 mg (1 g) (Which Typically Contains: Alpha-Linoleic Acid [Omega 3] 500 mg; Linoleic Acid [Omega 6] 123 mg; Oleic Acid [Omega 9] 140 mg; Other Fatty Acids and Phytonutrients 72 mg
Gelatin; Glycerin; Caramel Color
For Adult : one (1) softgel up to three times daily with food. As directed by the physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb