American Health ester C with D3 bone and immune health complex tablets
The Ester C with D3 Bone and Immune health complex difference:
- Dietary SupplementBone and Immune Health Complex
- 1000 mg (Non-Acidic Ester-C)
- 5000 IU (Vitamin D3)
- Patented Ester C unique gentle form of vitamin C
- The nutritional advantage of a dual-action formula in a once daily complex
- Active immune system support of pH-neutral, non-acidic Ester C
- High-potency 5,000 IU delivery of Vitamin D3, a potent and bio-available form of Vitamin D
- 5,000 IU of Vitamin D intake has been shown to help maintain healthy bone density measures with small amounts of Calcium in older individuals.
- Promotes Calcium and Phosphorous absorption, the building blocks of strong bones and teeth.
Patented Ester -C increases levels of vitamin C in the body, getting into white blood cells quickly, an important part of your body's immune system. In addition, Ester C is buffered and non-acidic, so it stays gentle on the digestive system.8 Once daily Ester C has your immune health covered. It supports circulation, is beneficial to joints and connective tissues, helps reduce the premature aging of metabolic cells, and forms the basis of healthy hair, skin and nails. Helping to neutralize free radicals, Ester C also aids in nutritional absorption.
Vegetable Cellulose, Calcium Silicate (Anticaking Agent), Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
No Gluten, No Yeast, No Wheat, No Milk or Milk Derivatives, No lactase, No Soy, No Egg, No Grapefruit, No Sugar, No preservatives, No Artificial Flavor, No Sodium, Non-GMO
For adults, take one tablet daily, preferably with a meal. Store in a cool, dry place.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb