Degree clinical protection antiperspirant and deodorant solid for women, sheer powder
- Prescription Strength.
- Wetness Protection.
- Prescription strength wetness protection.
- Patented encapsulated odor-fighting technology.
- Unique skin moisturizing ingredient, clinically proven to reduce skin irritation.
- Reduces Underarm.
- 24 Hour Protection.
- Extra Effective.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (20%) (Anti-Perspirant).
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax, C18 36 Acid Triglyceride, Fragrance (Parfum), Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, BHT.
- Apply to For maximum protection, apply to underarms before going to bed.
- While resting, the TRIsolid formula acclimates to the body, forming a deep level or protection.
- This protection lasts throughout the following day, even after a shower.
- Degree Clinical Protection can also be applied in the morning.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease.
- Stop use if rash or irritation occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb