Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Herbal Remedies > Herbal Tea >
Alvita caffeine free echinacea angustifolia and purpurea tea bag, 24ea
Echinacea for a variety of both internal and external health benefits.
You Save: $3.32 (42.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Alvita spearmint leaf caffeine free tea bags
Used as a remedy by the Plains Indians more than any other plant, Echinacea (E. angustifolia & E. Purpurea) are perennial plants native to the United States. As early American settlers moved west in the 1800s, they discovered Native Americans used Echinacea for a variety of both internal and external health benefits. Also known as the purple coneflower, Echinacea has delicate, daisy-like pastel petals and narrow leaves. The name Echinacea is derived from the Green "echinos" meaning sea urchin or hedgehog in reference to its sharp spiny projections on the cone shaped seed heads. To this day, herbalists continue to grow and use Echinacea for its beneficial properties.
The best way to make a good cup of tea is by the infusion method. Place one tea bag in a cup and add no more than 6 oz. of boiling water. Let steep for 3 minutes. Press the bag before removing to enhance the flavor. Add honey to sweeten.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.