Alvita rosemary leaf tea caffeine free tea bags
Native to the Mediterranean, where warmer temperatures prevail, Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) was introduced to Britain by the Romans. Boughs of Rosemary have had many uses in the past. They were carried at weddings, used to freshen rooms, and burned as incense. They are also used as a pungent flavoring in cooking. The leaves, fresh or dried, can be used with chicken, meats (especially lamb), stews, breads, pizzas, and vegetables. Dried leaves can also be added to the coals of barbecues, near the end of cooking, to impact Rosemarys characteristic flavor to meats.
In addition to its varied culinary uses, Rosemary also has a history as a health giving herb. In 1525, Banckes Herbal, the first book devoted exclusively to herbs and their uses, was printed in England and included Rosemary. Early Arabian physicians are credited as the first to recommend this fragrant herb as a tea. And today, it is still enjoyed, often before retiring.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.