Home > Oral Hygiene, Dentures > ToothPaste, Powders > Triple Protection >
Colgate total anticavity and antigingivitis toothpaste gel, advanced whitening - 5.8 oz
Aids in the prevention of cavities, plaque and gingivitis.
You Save: $0.10 (2.1%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Colgate total anticavity fluoride and antigingivitis toothpaste gel, advanced whitening
- Helps prevent plaque buildup.
- Contains an advanced cleaning system for an extra clean and healthy mouth.
- Helps prevent cavities.
- Help prevent gingivitis.
- Fights tartar buildup.
- Fights bad breath.
- Whitens teeth.
- Aids in the prevention of cavities, plaque and gingivitis.
Sodium Fluoride (0.24%) (014% w/v Fluoride Ion), Triclosan (0.30%).
Hydrated Silica, Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol, PVM/MA Copolymer, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Carrageenan (Red Seaweed), Sodium Saccharin, Mica, FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090), D&C Yellow 10 (CI 74005).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or a physician.
- Children under 12 years of age: instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Children under 6 years: do not use unless directed by a dentist or a physician.
- Antiplaque and antigingivitis use not proven in clinic.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb