Colgate total anticavity fluoride and antigingivitis toothpaste gel, advanced whitening
- Helps prevent plaque buildup.
- Contains an advanced cleaning system for an extra clean and healthy mouth.
- Helps prevent cavities.
- Help prevent gingivitis.
- Fights tartar buildup.
- Fights bad breath.
- Whitens teeth.
- Aids in the prevention of cavities, plaque and gingivitis.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Sodium Fluoride (0.24%) (014% w/v Fluoride Ion), Triclosan (0.30%).
Hydrated Silica, Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol, PVM/MA Copolymer, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Carrageenan (Red Seaweed), Sodium Saccharin, Mica, FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090), D&C Yellow 10 (CI 74005).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or a physician.
- Children under 12 years of age: instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Children under 6 years: do not use unless directed by a dentist or a physician.
- Antiplaque and antigingivitis use not proven in clinic.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb