Compound W freese off disposable applecators, wart removal system
A fast and effective treatment for the removal of common warts and plantar warts. It freezes the wart on the spot, causing the wart to fall off within 10 to 14 days, usually after one application.
- 8 applications.
- No-drip dispenser.
- Safe and easy to use.
- #1 pharmacist's recommended brand.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Dimethyl Ether , Propane.
Instructions for both Common Warts and Plantar Warts are illustrated on packaging.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Avoid inhaling and use only in well-ventilated areas.
- Do not ingest. For external use only.
- Use only as directed. If you are not certain whether the skin condition is a wart, consult your physician before using this product.
- Always use the applicator when applying the product.
- Do not spray gas directly onto skin.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb