Cutex nail polish remover, regular
Is specially formulated to quickly and gently remove nail polish. It is enriched with protein to help restore the natural, healthy appearance of nails.
Acetone , Water , Propylene Carbonate , Dimethyl Glutarate , Dimethyl Adipate , Dimethyl Succinate , Glycerin , Fragrance , Denatonium Benzoate , Benzophenone-1 , Gelatin , Yellow 11.
- Keep from flame.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Extremely flammable.
- Liquid and vapors may ignite.
- Do not use while smoking.
- Do not use or store near fire, flame or heat.
- Irritating to eyes & mucous membranes.
- Harmful if swallowed or inhaled.
- In case of accidental eye contact, immediately flush eyes with plenty of water, remove any contact lenses and continue to flush eyes with water for at least 15 minutes.
- In case of accidental skin contact, wash affected area.
- Contact a physician if irritation develops or persists.
- In case of accidental ingestion, do not induce vomiting.
- Contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Harmful to synthetic fabrics, wood finishes and plastics.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb