Cutex nail polish remover, regular
Is specially formulated to quickly and gently remove nail polish. It is enriched with protein to help restore the natural, healthy appearance of nails.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Keep from flame.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Extremely flammable.
- Liquid and vapors may ignite.
- Do not use while smoking.
- Do not use or store near fire, flame or heat.
- Irritating to eyes & mucous membranes.
- Harmful if swallowed or inhaled.
- In case of accidental eye contact, immediately flush eyes with plenty of water, remove any contact lenses and continue to flush eyes with water for at least 15 minutes.
- In case of accidental skin contact, wash affected area.
- Contact a physician if irritation develops or persists.
- In case of accidental ingestion, do not induce vomiting.
- Contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Harmful to synthetic fabrics, wood finishes and plastics.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb