Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Eye Health Supplements >
Icaps age related eye disease stud softgels, areds formula - 60 ea
Helps preserve healthy vision.
You Save: $4.23 (19.9%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Icaps age related eye disease stud softgels, areds formula
ICaps Eye Vitamin and Mineral Supplement AREDS formula contains the same antioxidant and zinc levels used in the National Eye Institutes Age-Related Eye Disease Study (AREDS).
It is important to note that the high-potency Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Zinc ingredient levels found in ICaps AREDS formula generally can be obtained only by supplementation and not through diet alone.
- Lactose free.
- ICaps Eye Vitamin & Mineral Supplement AREDS Formula is developed by Alcon, the world-wide leader in eye care.
- Each ICaps AREDS Formula Softgel is made of high quality ingredients and meets the rigorous quality-control standards of Alcon.
- Alcon is involved in research studying the potential of positive effects of antioxidants and other ingredients on preserving healthy vision.
- Specific lifestyle considerations such as smoking should be considered when choosing the proper ICaps Formulation.
Bovine Gelatin (Water Buffalo), Glycerin (Glycerol), Soybean Oil, Coconut Oil, Corn Oil, Lecithin (Soybean), Vegetable Glycerides, Beeswax, Polyunsaturated Oils, Caramel, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Red No. 40 Lake, Oxalic Acid, Metal Salts, Dl-Alpha-Tocopherol, FD&C Yellow No. 6 Lake, Cuprous Oxide.
- Adult Intake: Two softgels per day: 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening with meals, or as directed by your physician.
- Keep tightly closed in a dry place at controlled room temperature.
- Food supplementation should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Softgels should be consumed whole.
- Do not consume damaged softgels.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if the safety seal under the cap is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb