Ricola natural herb throat drops, lemon mint
Temporarily relieves occasional minor irritation and pain associated with sore throat and sore mouth.Herbs have been used around the world for centuries. For over 70 years, Ricola has been making pleasant tasting natural herbal products for natural relief of the discomfort due to sore throat and minor irritation due to coughs, hoarseness, dry throat, and loss of voice. Ricola is natures way of calming coughs and soothing sore throats.
Each drop contains: Menthol (1.5 mg) (Oral pain reliever).
Color (caramel), Extract of Ricolas Herb Mixture (Elder, Horehound, Hyssop, Lemon Balm (Melissa Officinalis) Extract, Linden (Tilia Cordata) Flowers, Mallow (Malya Sylvestris), Peppermint, Sage (Salvia Officinalis), Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris), Wild Thyme, Honey, Natural Flavors (Lemon, Peppermint, Starch Syrup, Sugar
Adults and children 6 years and older: take 2 drops every 2 hours. Dissolve slowly in mouth. Repeat as needed or as directed by a doctor. Children under 6 years: ask a doctor.
- Do not use more than 2 days in children under 3 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 5.00 lb