FoodScience of vermont green tea-70 500 mg capsules
Green Tea-70 contains a high yield of epigallo-catechin-3-gallate (EGCG), an important nutrient that supports cardiovascular, joint, intestinal and liver functions. It is a potent antioxidant and fat metabolizer.
- Contains EGCG an important nutrient that supports cardiovascular, joint, intestinal and liver functions.
- Supports proper immune system functions.
- Potent antioxidant and fat metabloizer.
- Vegetarian and decaffeinated.
- Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Rice flour, vegetable cellulose.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, once or twice daily.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this product. Store in cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb