Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Vitamin B >
FoodScience Of Vermont sublingual B12-MC vegetarian tablets - 100 ea
It is a unique vitamin used to help promote energy and nerve health.
You Save: $9.41 (48.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
FoodScience of vermont sublingual B12-MC vegetarian tablets
is a unique vitamin used to help promote energy and nerve health. This special formula delivers 1,000 mcg of Vitamin B12 in the methylcobalamin form and 100 mcg of Folic Acid in each tablet.
B12 also benefits vegetarians who are nutrient deficient due to dietary inadequacy. 80% of Vitamin B12 in the plasma is in the methylcobalamin form, Methylcobalamin is the active form of B12.
Mannitol, sorbitol, natural cherry flavor, cellulose, vegetable stearate, silica.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet daily by dissolving under tongue.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this product. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.