Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Allergy and Sinus Treatments >
Zyrtec 24 hour allergy relief 10mg tablets for Indoor and outdoor allergies - 30 ea
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: runny nose, sneezing and more.
You Save: $4.88 (18.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Zyrtec 24 hour allergy relief 10mg tablets for Indoor and outdoor allergies
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nose.
- Itchy, watery eyes.
- Itching of the nose or throat.
Cetirizine HCl (10mg) (Antihistamine).
Colloidal Silicon Dioxide , Croscarmellose Sodium , Hypromellose , Lactose Monohydrate , Magnesium Stearate , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Polyethylene Glycol , Titanium Dioxide.
- Adults and children 6 years and over - one 10 mg tablet once daily, do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours.
- A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms.
- Adults 65 years and over - ask a doctor.
- Children under 6 years of age - ask a doctor.
- Consumers with liver or kidney disease - ask a doctor.
- Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
- When using this product:
- Drowsiness may occur.
- Avoid alcoholic drinks.
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs.
- Seek medical help right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb