Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Bone and Joint >
FoodScience Of Vermont Glucosamine sulfate capsules, 500 mg - 60 ea
It supports the thick gelatinous nature of the joint fluids, joint hydration, and flexibility as well as the function of joints.
You Save: $7.52 (50.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Food Science Of Vermont Glucosamine sulfate, 500 mg
An amino sugar normally formed in the body from glucose. It is the starting point for the synthesis of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), including hyaluronic acid, a main constituent of joint fluid. Glucosamine supplementation supports the thick gelatinous nature of the joint fluids, joint hydration, and flexibility as well as the function of joints, spinal discs and other connective tissues.
Microcrystalline Cellulose, gelatin, sodium chloride, silica magnesium stearate. Contains shrimp/crab.
Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily with meals.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this product.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.