Aangamik DMG sublingual tablets, 125 mg by Food Science of vermont
A dietary supplement to support immune system, circulatory, cardiovascular, and neurological functions; muscle recovery and endurance.Dimethylglycine (DMG) is a nutrient which is found in the cells of both plants and animals.
DMG or N-N-Dimethylglycine supplies oxygen to cells and may benefit stamina, epilepsy, arrhythmia, circulatory problems, angina, blood pressure, hypoglycemia, fatigue, diabetes, elevated triglycerides, allergies, muscle cramps, arthritis, pain, aging effects, and immune system response.
- The human body produces DMG in very small amounts.
- Supplementing the diet with higher levels of DMG greatly.
- Improves the nuItritional environment of the cell.
- Dimethylglycine has been found effective in supporting immune system function.
- Better utilization of oxygen at the cellular level.
Pure N, N-Dimethylglycine (DMG)?125mg [Daily Value not established].
As a dietary supplement, dissolve in mouth or chew from one to three tablets twice daily.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb