Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Vitamin C >
FoodScience Of Vermont unique C 1000 prolonged release tablets - 60 ea
A dietary supplement to support immune system function and collagen health
You Save: $6.60 (56.9%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
FoodScience of Vermont unique C 1000 prolonged release tablets
- Helps maintain collagen.
- Helps form red blood cells.
- Provides antioxidant protection against free radicals.
- Supports the immune system.
- Unique C contains Vitamin C in a buffered Ascorbate form.
These formulas are designed to maximize absorption and utilization of this essential vitamin. Vitamin C in FoodScience Unique-C is in the buffered Ascorbate form which helps to reduce stomach irritation that is common when supplementing with plain ascorbic acid found in many over the counter Vitamin C supplements.
These formulas also contain minerals and bioflavonoids that help increase the effectiveness of Vitamin C by 50%. Available in 500 mg Vegetarian capsule and 1000 mg Vegetarian tablet.
Mineral ascorbates (calcium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, zinc ascorbate, manganese ascorbate), calcium carbonate, cellulose, potassium citrate, stearic acid, vegetable stearate.
Take 1 tablet 1-3 times daily with food.
Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.