Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Improve Immunity >
FoodScience Of Vermont Zinc Lozenge, 23 mg - 60 ea
The lozenge form also works well to support the tissues of the throat.
You Save: $4.03 (56.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
FoodScience of Vermont Zinc Lozenge, 23 mg
Zinc is an essential mineral and antioxidant found in every body cell. It is essential for a wide range of physiological functions and is an important cofactor for more than 200 enzymes, more than any other mineral.
These tasty lemon Zinc lozenges are truly superior tasting supplements for both children and adults. It contains zinc in gluconate and citrate form to support immune system function, which is especially important during the winter months. The lozenges form also works well to support the tissues of the throat.Recommended for:
- Antioxidant support
- Fertility, male sexual function, and pregnancy support
- Immune support, especially in winter months
- Joint and skin support (including skin blemishes)
- Smokers and those exposed to second hand smoke
- Oral contraceptive users.
Fructose, sorbitol, microcrystalline cellulose, honey powder, stearic acid, citric acid, natural and artificial flavors, magnesium stearate, silica.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 lozenge in the AM and 1 lozenge in PM.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this or any nutritional product.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.