Food Science of vermont Aangamik DMG tablets, 125 mg Sublingual
A dietary supplement to support immune system, circulatory, cardiovascular, and neurological functions; muscle recovery and endurance.Dimethylglycine (DMG) is a nutrient which is found in the cells of both plants and animals.
DMG or N-N-Dimethylglycine supplies oxygen to cells and may benefit stamina, epilepsy, arrhythmia, circulatory problems, angina, blood pressure, hypoglycemia, fatigue, diabetes, elevated triglycerides, allergies, muscle cramps, arthritis, pain, aging effects, and immune system response.
- The human body produces DMG in very small amounts.
- Supplementing the diet with higher levels of DMG greatly.
- Improves the nuItritional environment of the cell.
- Dimethylglycine has been found effective in supporting immune system function.
- Better utilization of oxygen at the cellular level.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.