Opti-free replenish multi-purpose disinfecting solution
- For silicone hydrogel and soft contact lenses.
- Kills bacteria (germs) that can cause eye infections.
- This Box Contains:
- Alcon lens case.
- 4 fl oz (120 ml) Opti-free Replenish MPDS.
- 5 ml (1/6 fl oz) Opti-free Replenish rewetting drops.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Sterile Buffered Isotonic Aqueous Solution, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Borate, Propylene Glycol, Tearglyde Proprietary Dual Action Reconditioning S, Tetronic 1304, Nonanoyl Ethylenediaminetriacetic Acid, Polyquad0.001% - Polyquaternium-1, Aldox, Myristamidopropyl Dimethylamine0.0005% - Preservatives.
- To clean, recondition, disinfect and remove protein from your contact lenses:
- Thoroughly rinse each side of the lens (5 seconds).
- Fill your Alcon Lens Case.
- Store lenses in the closed lens case overnight or at least 6 hours.
- After soaking, lenses are ready to wear.
- For optimal lens cleaning, reconditioning and disinfection, fill the lens case with fresh solution every time lenses are stored..
- Never reuse solution.
- This will help ensure that you achieve maximum lens surface moisture for all day comfortable lens wear.
- You may leave your lenses in the unopened lens case for up to 30 days.
- After use, always empty and rinse the lens case allow to air dry.
- Always follow your eye care professionals instructions.
- Based upon your individual tear chemistry, your eye care professional may recommend additional products or procedures.
- If your eye care professional directs you to rub your lenses, place several drops on the lens and rub for several seconds. Then follow the directions above.
- If using Opti-Free Supraclens Daily Protein Remover, follow those directions, including rinsing before putting the lenses on your eyes.
- Store at room temperature.
- Store upright.
- Always consult with your eye care professional before changing lens care solutions.
- If you are allergic to any of the above ingredients, do not use this product.
- Tamper Evident:
- For your protection, this bottle has an imprinted seal around the neck.
- Do not use if seal is damaged or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb