Home > Senior and Home Medical Needs > Aids to Daily Living > Medicine Spoons and Droppers >
Ezy dose oral syringe with dosage korc - 1 tsp
Ideal for giving liquid medication to infants and toddlers.
You Save: $0.25 (9.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Ezy dose oral syringe with dosage korc
- Oral Syringe is calibrated in 1/4 TSPs and MLs (1 to 5 MLs).
- Ideal for giving liquid medication to infants and toddlers.
- Dosage Korc allows medication to be drawn directly from bottle.
- Calibrations are large and easy to read. Easy see through for accuracy.
- Dosage Korc allows medicine to be drawn directly from the bottle.
- Specially designed gasket material prevents plunger from sticking after rep.
- Latex Free. BPA free.
- Insert Dosage Korc into medication bottle with a downward twisting motion until a tight seal is made between the bottle and the Dosage Korc.
- Remove cap from tip of syringe and draw plunger back to the last marking on the barrel of the syringe.
- Open Dosage Korc cover and insert tip of syringe firmly into opening of the Dosage Korc with a twisting downward motion.
- Push plunger down completely, forcing air into the bottle. If plunger sticks moisten tip with vegetable oil.
- With the Syringe, Dosage Korc, and bottle attached, turn the entire unit upside down.
- Withdraw medication into syringe by pulling out plunger.
- Withdraw slightly more medication into the syringe than doctors directions indicate, and then push plunger upward until the desired level of medication is contained in the syringe.
- Excess medication will be forced back into the bottle along with any air bubbles that may cause an inaccurate reading of the medication level.
- Return the entire unit to the upright position and remove the syringe from the Dosage Korc with a slow, upward twisting motion.
- Place tip of syringe past the patients (child, adult or geriatric patient) lips and teeth. Slowly press plunger down to dispense medication into patients mouth.
- Your syringe has been calibrated to deliver an exact amount of medication once you push the plunger all the way down.
- You will note there is a small residual amount of medication within the tip which has not been calculated in the volume you are delivering.
- This amount is not part of your dosage.
- Remove Dosage Korc and replace with original bottle cap. Failure to remove the Dosage Korc may affect the stability of the medication.
- Wash syringe and barrel with warm water between uses.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb