Ezy dose oral syringe with soft flexible tip, #67035
- Allows medication to be placed at back of throat past taste buds.
- Calibrated in TSPs and MLs.
- Tight fitting cap ensures spill-proof traveling.
- 1 Teaspoon capacity.
- Remove tip and draw prescribed dose into syringe.
- Invert and press out excess air.
- Inject slowly into corner of mouth between cheek and lower teeth.
- If preloaded for later use, close nozzle with special tip to prevent leakage. Always remove tip before administering medication.
- To clean, wash in warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly after each use.
- If plunger sticks, moisten black rubber ring with light vegetable oil.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb