Coppertone water babies continuous sunscreen spray lotion, spf 50
- Protect your baby with the #1 pediatrician recommended brand.
- Provides your child with broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and instant waterproof protection.
- Its mild formula wont irritate or sting babys delicate skin.
- Dermatologist tested.
- Sprays at any angle.
- No CFCs.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Avobenzone - 3 %Sunscreen , Homosalate - 13 %Sunscreen , Octisalate - 5 %Sunscreen , Octocrylene - 2 %Sunscreen , Oxybenzone - 4 %Sunscreen.
Water , Dimethyl Ether , Sorbitol , Styrene , Acrylates Copolymer , VP , Eicosene Copolymer , Stearic Acid , Triethanolamine , Sorbitan Isostearate , Benzyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Tocopherol (Vitamin E) , Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate , Fragrance , Methylparaben , Acrylates , C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Propylparaben , Disodium EDTA.
- Shake well before use.
- Adults and children 6 months of age and older: Apply evenly and liberally to all exposed areas before sun exposure.
- Ensure complete coverage.
- Do not spray directly on face.
- Spray into hands and apply to face. Use in well-ventilated areas.
- Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, perspiring, or vigorous activity.
- Children under 2 years of age: Should use sunscreen products with a minimum SPF of 15.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Do not use near heat, flame, or while smoking.
- When using this product avoid spraying in eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Use only as directed.
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal..
- Contents under pressure.
- Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperatures above 120�F.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
- Store between 20� to 25�C (68� to 77�F).
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb