Home > Beauty, Suncare > Sun Care > Sunblocks And Sunscreens - SPF 45 + >
Coppertone ultraguard continuous sunscreen spray, spf 50 - 6 oz
Provides protection from UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin..
You Save: $1.46 (13.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Coppertone ultraguard continuous sunscreen spray, spf 50Quick and Even Coverage.
SPF 50 Sunblock UVA/UVB Protection.
Sprays at any Angle.
Screens out the suns burning rays to prevent sunburn. Provides protection from UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin. Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.Retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating.
Avobenzone, Homosalate, Octisalate, Oxybenzone.
Alcohol Denatured, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Glycerin, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance (Parfum).
- Adults and children 6 months of age and older: Apply evenly and liberally to all exposed areas before sun exposure.
- Ensure complete coverage.
- Do not spray directly on face.
- Spray into hands and apply to face.
- Use in well-ventilated areas.
- Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, perspiring, or vigorous activity.
- Children under 2 years of age: Should use sunscreen products with a minimum SPF of 15.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
For external use only. Flammable. Do not use near heat, flame, or while smoking. May stain some fabrics.
When using this product avoid spraying in eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperatures above 120�F.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
- Store between 20� to 25�C (68� to 77�F) Avoid long term storage above 40�C (104�F).
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb