Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Heart Health >
Natures bounty odorless fish oil 1200mg enteric coated softgels, 60 ea
May reduce risk of coronary heart disease.
You Save: $7.19 (62.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Natures bounty odorless fish oil 1200mg enteric coated softgels
Contains EPA and DHA, plus naturally-occurring omega-6 fatty acids. EPA and DHA are two omega-3 fatty acids that help support and maintain the health of your cardiovascular system.* Omega-3 fatty acids are considered one of the "good" fats important for cellular, heart and metabolic health, and help maintain triglyceride levels already within a normal range.
- Omega-3 fish oil helps maintain healthy circulation.
- Research has found a positive association between omega-3 fish oil intake and positive mood.
- The unique enteric coating protects the active ingredients as they pass through the stomach into the small intestines where digestion takes place, minimizing annoying fish burps and aftertaste.
- Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Purified to eliminate mercury.
- No artificial color or sweetener.
- No sugar, starch, milk, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast or shellfish.
Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Enteric Coating, Ethylcellulose, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Mixed Natural Tocopherols, Natural & Artificial Flavors.
For adults, take 2 softgels one to two times daily, preferably with meals.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or planning any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb