Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cold and Flu Medicine >
Creomulsion cough medicine, adult formula - 4 oz
Temporarily relieves coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold.
You Save: $0.05 (1.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Creomulsion cough medicine, adult formula
- Cough Suppressant.
- Relieves Coughs due to Colds, Bronchial Irritations.
- How Creomulsion Cough Medicine Works: Creomulsion Cough Medicine contains a safe and effective cough suppressant which acts by temporarily calming the cough control center to relive coughs. Its rich, traditional base coats and soothes raw, irritated membranes. It contains no dyes, no alcohol, and no artificial sweeteners.
- Temporarily relieves coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold.
Dextromethorphan HBr (5 mg) (Cough Suppressant).
Beechwood Creosote, Caramel, Citric Acid, Corn Syrup, Menthol, Potassium Sorbate, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sucrose (Sugar).
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24 hour period. Use enclosed dose cup.
- Children under 4 years - do not use.
- Children 4 years to under 6 years - 3.75mL (3/4 tsp) every 4 hours.
- Children 6 years to under 12 years - 7.5mL (1 1/2 tsp) every 4 hours.
- Children 12 years and over - 15mL (3 tsp) every 4 hours.
- Other Information:
- Store at 20-25�C (68-77�F).
- Packaged with tamper-evident seal around cap.
- Contains no alcohol.
- each 15 mL contains 5mg sodium.
Do not use if you are now taking prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinsons disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or a pharmacist before taking this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb