MANUFACTURER: Wisconsin PharmacalColeman aerosol insect repellent, 25% deet
Provides 8 hours of unscented protection. Repels mosquitoes that may carry diseases such as West Nile Virus, Dengue Fever, Encephalitis as well as biting flies, gnats, chiggers, ticks and fleas. Non-greasy. Perspiration-resistant.
DEET (25.00%), Di N Propyl isocinchomeronate (2.50%), Other Ingredients (67.50%).
- Read and Follow All Directions and Precautions On This Label.
- Do not use near food.
- Do not apply over cuts, wounds, freshly shaven or irritated skin.
- An adult must apply this product to children under 10.
- Do not spray directly onto face.
- For continued protection: reapply about every 8 hours or sooner if effectiveness diminished, not to exceed 3 applications per day.
- For external use only.
- Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not spray on face.
- Do not rub eyes with product, with fabric that has contacted product, or treated skin.
- Discontinue use and consult a doctor if irritation or rash occurs.
- Ask a doctor before using on children under 1 year of age.
- Use only as directed.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb