Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Herbal Remedies > Herbs A-D >
Alvita caffeine free ginger peppermint root tea bags - 24 ea
May helps to reduce nausea, vomiting and dizziness associated with motion.
You Save: $2.78 (40.9%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Alvita caffeine free ginger peppermint root tea bags,
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) has been used extensively throughout the centuries for both culinary and health purposes. The name Ginger is derived from the Sanskrit "gringa" or horn and "vera" meaning body, in reference to the shape of the root. Peppermint (Mentha piperita) is a universally-loved and widely-used flavoring. Health interest in mints dates from the first century A.D. when it was recorded by the Roman naturalist Pliny. Peppermint's value comes from the mint's volatile oil, which contains menthol, and is added to many formulas for its beneficial properties. Combined, Ginger and Peppermint make a refreshing tea.
- May soothe an upset stomach and support digestion.
- May help reduce nausea, vomiting and dizziness associated with motion.
- Promotes a healthy inflammation response.
- Supports stomach, liver, and intestinal health.
Ginger Root, Peppermint Leaves.
The best way to make a good tasting cup of tea is by the infusion method. Place one tea bag in a cup and add no more than 6 oz. of boiling water. Let steep for 3 minutes and remove the bag. Press the bag before removing to enhance flavor. Add honey to sweeten.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.