Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Bone and Joint >
Source Naturals L-Lysine free form powder 100mg - 3.53 oz
It is crucial for the formation of collagen, a major part of the body's connective tissues.
You Save: $5.23 (53.6%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
Source Naturals L-Lysine free form powder 100mg,
is an essential free-form amino acid which acts as a precursor for several other amino acids, including L-carnitine (needed for fat metabolism). L-Lysine is crucial for the formation of collagen, a major part of the body's connective tissues. L-Lysine also contributes to energy production when converted to acetyl coenzyme A, one of the principal fuels for the Krebs cycle.
Approximately 580mg Of L-Lysine Hydrochloride, Providing 464mg Of L-Lysine.
1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon per day between meals.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.