Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Vitamin B >
Nature's Way Vitamin B-50 Complex Capsules for Energy and nerves with B2 coenzym - 100 ea
Involved in the conversion of cellular energy, manufacture of hormones and proteins.
You Save: $6.96 (51.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Nature's Way Vitamin B-50 Complex Capsules, Energy and nerves with B2 coenzym
B vitamins are essential precursors of co-enzymes involved in the conversion of cellular energy, manufacture of hormones and proteins, and repair an maintenance of nerve structures. They also function as lipotropics which convert fats to other useful products.
Biotin (biotin triurate, 50), calcium pantethonate (50mg), choline (bitartrate, 25mg), folic acid (folate, 400mcg), inositol pyridoxine HCL (50mg), riboflavin (vitamin B-2, 50mg), thiamine (vitamin B-1, 50mg), vitamin B-12 (cyanacobalamin, 50mg). OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, and millet.
Take 1 capsule daily, preferably with food.
Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.