Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Diapers, Wipes and Bath Needs > Baby Diaper Rash Treatments >
Boudreauxs maximum strength butt paste diaper rash ointment - 2 oz
Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Boudreauxs maximum strength butt paste diaper rash ointment
- Maximum Strength with 40% Zinc Oxide.
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash.
- Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
- Skin protectant.
- 40% Zinc Oxide.
- Peruvian Balsam.
- Treats diaper rash and soothes irritated skin.
Zinc Oxide, 40%.
Castor Oil, Mineral Oil, Paraffin, Peruvian Balsam, Petrolatum.
- Change wet and soiled diaper immediately.
- Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry.
- Apply ointment liberally and often as necessary with each diaper change and especially when exposed to wet diapers for a prolonged period of time, such as bedtime.
- Other Information:
- Store at room temperature, 20�-27� (68�-80�F).
- Use with infants, children, and adults.
- Will stain clothing and fabric.
- For external use only.
- When using this product avoid contact with the eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after 7 days.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed seek medical help or call Poison Control Center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb