Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Pain Relievers - Aspirin containing >
St.Joseph safety coated aspirin pain reliever 81mg tablets - 300 ea
Coating Helps Protect Against Stomach Upset.
You Save: $1.11 (9.1%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Protect against stomach upset
- Enteric coated
St.Joseph safety coated aspirin pain reliever 81mg tablets
- Coating Helps Protect Against Stomach Upset.
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains.
- Doctor recommended 81mg dose.
- Enteric coated.
Aspirin (81 mg) (NSAID nonsterodial anti-inflammatory).
FDandC Red 40 Aluminum Lake, FDandC Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake, Hypromellose, Methacrylic Acid Copolymer, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pregelatinized Starch, Silica, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Talc, Triethyl Citrate
- Drink a full glass of water with each dose.
- Adults and children 12 years and over, take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours while symptoms persist.
- Do not exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age do not use unless directed by a doctor.
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
- Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.