Directions for use: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Not for cleaning or sanitizing skin. Do not use as a diaper wipe or for personal cleaning.
To Open Package: Flip open dispensing flap and remove lid by lifting upward. Pull up corner of center sheet, twist to a point and thread through small opening in lid. Do not push finger through opening. Replace lid and pull wipe at an angle; the next sheet pops up automatically. When finished, close lid flap to retain moisture.
To Disinfect: Use to disinfect hard, non-porous surfaces. Wipe surface to be disinfected; wipe enough for treated surface to remain visibly wet for 5 minutes. Let surface dry. For highly soiled surfaces, clean excess dirt first.
To Clean: Wipe surface clean with Clorox Disinfecting Wipes. Let air dry. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes will not harm most surfaces, including acrylic, fiberglass and vinyl.
To Sanitize: Use to sanitize/deodorize hard, non-porous surfaces. Wipe surface; wipe enough for treated surface to remain visibly wet for 30 seconds. Let surface dry. For highly soiled surfaces, clean excess dirt first.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.