Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Sore Throat Medications >
Preferred plus sore throat spray phenol and oral anesthetic, cherry flavor - 6 oz
Temporarily relieves sore throat pain, sore mouth, pain associated with canker sores, minor mouth irritation.
You Save: $1.43 (37.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Preferred plus sore throat spray phenol and oral anesthetic, cherry flavor
- Temporarily relieves sore throat pain, sore mouth, pain associated with canker sores, minor mouth irritation.
- Sore Throat Spray Cherry Flavor.
- Phenol/Oral Anesthetic.
- Fast-Acting Relief of Minor Sore Throat and Mouth Pain.
- sugar-free alcohol-free aspirin-free.
- Compare to the active ingredient in Chloraseptic.
flavor, glycerin, purified water, red 40, saccharin sodium.
- Apply to affected area.
- Use every 2 hours.
- Allow to remain in place for at least 15 secnods then spit out.
- Adult and children 12 years old and over: for each application spray 5 times.
- Children 3 years to under 12 years: Should be supervised in use of this product for each application, spray 3 times.
- Children under 3 years: Ask a doctor or dentist.
- Sore Throat Warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat that occurs with high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Ask a doctor right away. Do not use more than 2 days or give to children under 3 years of age.
- Stop use and ask doctor if :
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens.
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- swelling, rash or fever develops.
- difficulty in breathing occurs.
- If Pregnant or Breast Feeding ask a health professional before use.Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb