Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Diapers, Wipes and Bath Needs > Baby Diaper Rash Treatments >
Preferred plus vitamins A and D ointment tube box - 4 oz
Relieves and sooths dry cracked skin on: Hands, Heels, Cuticles, Feet, Elbows and Knees.
You Save: $0.61 (17.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Preferred plus vitamins A and D ointment tube box
- Preferred Plus Vitamin A And D Ointment Tube.
- A+D Cracked Skin Relief Cream will leave skin soft and silky smooth.
- It can be used to relieve and soothe cracked skin.
- Relieves and sooths dry cracked skin on: Hands, Heels, Cuticles, Feet, Elbows and Knees.
- Aids in healing and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, cracked or windburned skin and lips.
- Great for baby diaper rash and all-purpose skincare including minor burns and sunburn.
- Soothing emollient and barrier.
Benzalkonium Chloride (0. 13%) (First Aid Antiseptic), Lidocaine (2%) (External Analgesic).
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Urea, PEG 8, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Ceteareth 20, Dimethicone, Myristyl Myristate, Myristyl Laurate, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
- Clean the affected area.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older;
- Apply a small amount of this product on the affected area 1 to 3 times daily.
- May be covered with a sterile bandage.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb