Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Herbal Remedies > Herbs A-D >
Alvita Rose Hips Tea Bags Caffeine Free, 30 tea bags, 3 oz
Rose Hips are still used today as a favorite nutritious food, often brewed into a delicate, fruity tea.
You Save: $2.30 (29.9%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Alvita Rose Hips Tea Bags Caffeine Free
Rose Hips (Rosa canina), the fruit of the rose after the flower has bloomed and the petals have fallen, are native to Europe and North America. Rose Hips were once referred to as "Food of the Gods" by the ancient Greeks and used for their varied health benefits. During World War II, when faced with a serious shortage of fresh fruits, the government of England, Sweden and Norway began looking to botanicals. They discovered that Rose Hips were an excellent food source. Because of their abundance, they were used in teas, soups, purees, etc. Rose Hips are still used today as a favorite nutritious food, often brewed into a delicate, fruity tea.
- Caffeine Free
- English Pillow Style Tea Bags That Are Oxygen Bleached, Not Chlorine Treated
- No Strings, No Staples
- Gluten Free
The best way to make a good cup of tea is by the infusion method. Place one tea bag in a cup and add no more than 6 oz. of boiling water. Let steep for 3 minutes. Press the bag before removing to enhance the flavor. Add honey to sweeten
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.