Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Heart Health >
Source Naturals Taurine calmimg neurotransmitter 500mg tablet, 120 ea
It is a soothing, inhibitory neurotransmitter and plays a major role in stabilizing the heartbeat and electrical activity of the nerves.
You Save: $6.30 (53.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Source Naturals Taurine calmimg neurotransmitter 500mg tablet
Taurine is a crystalline, free-form amino acid. It is a soothing, inhibitory neurotransmitter and plays a major role in stabilizing the heartbeat and electrical activity of the nerves. Taurine is also necessary for the functioning of the 'sodium-potassium ATP-ase pump' which regulates the ion balance between the cells and the extracellular fluid that surrounds them. This critically important 'pump' uses 7% to 40% of the ATP energy our bodies produce.
Sorbitol, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate.
1 tablet daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.