Alvita Alfalfa Leaf Caffeine Free Tea bags
- Caffeine free
- English pillow style tea bags that are oxygen bleached, not chlorine treated
- No strings, no staples
- How it works:
- One of natures oldest legumes, alfalfa (Medicago sativa) is known to be cultivated for over 2000 years.
- However, unlike most legumes, where only the seed is consumed, the entire alfalfa plant (leaves, sprouts, and seeds) is eaten by man.
- The arabs, centuries ago, used Alfalfa as feed for their horses and claimed it made the animals swift and strong.
- When they tried the herb themselves they became so convinced of its benefits to their health and strength that they named the plant Al-Fac-Facah, meaning father of all foods.
- The spanish later changed the name to alfalfa.
- The roots of the alfalfa plant burrow deep into the earth to reach minerals that are inaccessible to most other plants.
- Alfalfa naturally contains a variety of nutrients and enzymes.
Alfalfa Leaves (aerial part).
- The best way to make a good cup of tea is by the infusion method.
- Place one tea bag in a cup and add no more than 6 oz. of boiling water.
- Let steep for 3 minutes.
- Press the bag before removing to enhance the flavor.Add honey to sweeten.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb