Aspirin 500 mg (NSAID)1.
carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, hypromellose, sodium carbonate, zinc stearate.
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reyes syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include.
Stomach bleeding warning
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducerAsk a doctor before use if
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug forStop use and ask a doctor ifan allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away. you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding feel faint, vomit blood, have bloody or black stools and stomach pain that does not get better.pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysredness or swelling is presentfever lasts more than 3 days
new symptoms occurringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
- you have a sodium-restricted diet
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.